- OSAN CURFEW
- 51 FW COMMANDER CURFEW POLICY: ALL PERSONNEL
MUST BE ON BASE OR
- IN THEIR HOTEL BY 2400
SUN-THURS 0200 FRI-SAT & HOLIDAYS. DO NOT VIOLATE
- POLICY YOU WILL BE DETAINED!!. IT'S NOT
UNCOMMON FOR FIRST TIME OFFENDERS TO RECEIVE STRICT PUNISHMENT FROM A LOR/UIF
UP TO AN ARTICLE 15.
- Korean Law prohibits the display of an open container
of alcohol. While visiting the night club
- scene in the local area, it is wise to remain indoors
until you have finished all beverages.
- There are several off-limits areas you need to be
aware of while visiting and serving here at
- Osan...(i.e. Korean Pharmacies, soju tents, barber
shops, massage parlors, steam bath, and
- houses of prostitution) For a complete list consult the
Town Patrol personnel at the main gate.
- The installation commander at Osan has an established
and enforced curfew policy, in essence
- it means Mon---Thurs you must be on base or in your
hotel by the established curfew time of
- 2400, Fri-Sat and holidays the curfew is extended
until 0200. Don't become a curfew casualty,
- check with the Security Forces personnel on duty prior
to departing Osan Air Base.
- Most importantly.... while downtown, have a good time.
There are numerous exceptional
- restaurants and entertainment locations throughout
the downtown area.
- Explore......Enjoy.....and most important: Remember your